Fresh air can be painted now! AURO Airfresh Wall Paint is specially formulated with raw materials acting as catalyst, which can be activated by light, splits up odors and air pollutants into neutral substances. Thus a healthy and pleasant room climate is maintained.
This solvent-free wall paint combines a pure white surface with the permanent degradation of pollutants such as formaldehyde, smells, and germs. Due to its alkalinity, it also has an inhibiting effect on spores, viruses and bacteria.
Presently, AURO is the only consistently natural, acrylic-free wall paint with certified photocatalytic effect on the market. The photocatalytic effect has been tested and certified by the Institute for Technical Chemistry in Hanover, Germany. The feedback coming from enthusiastic users shows that the product not only meets but in many cases exceeds expectations.
Notes: *only available in white *textured paint surface *prefect for ceiling application
Ingredients: water, calcium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, mineral fillers, cellulose
Estimated coverage rate: 10m2/liter (not an exact rate, for reference only)
Certificate / standard attained:
- "Good" result, Practical Test, Do-it-yourself Magazine, 05/2017, Germany
- Zero emission, certified by Institut für Lacke und Farben e.V., Germany
- Photocatalytic effect certified by the Institue of Technical Chemistry, Hanover, Germany
- Fire retardant, Class A1, A2-S1-D0, DIN 13501-1, iBMB, Germany
- Conformity with EN 13300. Covering: Class 2, Gloss Level: Matt, Whiteness: 97%
- The world’s first and only paint manufacturer certified as “Carbon Neutral Company”